We have an excellent Job Opportunity for Sales force developer in Bangalore/Mumbai/Pune Location
Client : MNC
Location : Bangalore/Mumbai/Pune
Exp: 4 to 8 years
Req: Community Developer
4-8 years of experience in Salesforce development out of which 2+years should be in community cloud implementations
- Knowledge of Salesforce configuration and force.com development
- Experience in visual force and apex development
- Worked on 2+ Salesforce Community Cloud implementations
- Data ETL and data manipulation at the dataset level like combining sets from multiple sources to create meaningful data as required.
- Knowledge of Community template and Lightning bolt is required
- Translating complex data into customer facing visualizations via tools like Wave, Tableau, etc.
- Experience with both SAQL and JSON for complex customer facing dashboards (think Verizon Wireless portal)
- Unifying data from multiple sources, joining datasets and suggest ways for users to visualize data for valuable insights
A Developer should be hands-on on Salesforce coding skill and well versed with custom and integration development. Should have the skills of an analyst, and under general supervision of a technical lead, provide technical expertise in SF, development, coding, testing, and debugging.
- Experience in summarizing and presenting complex topics to non-technical audiences
- Effective personal communication and client-facing skill with technical and management staff
If interested in the above mentioned Jd, kindly revert back with your updated CV and below mentioned details
Kindly refer any of your friends or collagues working in the same domain and looking for change
Sr IT Recruiter
Jyopa Connexions(A Division of Access Automation Pvt Ltd)
Salary: INR 5,00,000 - 15,00,000 P.A.
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software - Application Programming, Maintenance
Role Category: Programming
Role: Software Developer
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time