Jyopa Connextions has an excellent opportunities for Learning & development professionals with our reputed client. Please find the details below:
Shift; Night Shift
Payroll; JYOPA div of AAPL-Bangalore
Note; Immediate joiners are preferred.
Responsible for the Training Development for IT products and services. Interacts with team member and functional organizations to identify content needs of courses. Curriculum content includes, product knowledge, job specific technical tools, skills, competencies, or applications. Trainers utilize blended learning solutions to facilitate and deliver the training.
1. Develops curriculum per provided instructional design blueprint
2. Develops, maintains technical documentation using corporate LCMS.
3. Monitors end-user feedback for continuing improvement of documentation.
4. Ability to develop for Web based Training, Instructor Led training and Online Instructor led training
5. Consults with Subject Matter Experts to ensure technical accuracy of content
6. Ensures LMS is up to date with latest content
7. Applies knowledge of end-user needs and issues during development
8. Stays current in best practices, tools, and applications
Interested please share updated cv to firstname.lastname@example.org for further discussions.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Employment Type: Temporary/Contractual Job, Full Time